You have to hand it to Trump. He definitely has a flair for originality, considering he'll be the first president to be impeached twice.
On Tuesday, the second impeachment trial of former president Donald Trump was underway in Washington, D.C. Trump is being charged with "incitement of insurrection," for his participation in the January 6 riots on the U.S. Capitol, making him the first U.S. president to be impeached twice.
- 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Civil ... - Our Documents ›
- Introduction - 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Primary ... ›
- Fourteenth Amendment | Definition, Significance, & Facts | Britannica ›
- 14th Amendment: Simplified Summary - HISTORY ›
- 14th Amendment | U.S. Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal Information ... ›