Just in case you want to crack a smile.
Since the beginning of time, people have embraced comedy (whether in films, shows, or books) to relieve themselves of challenging moments in history (like the 2020 election) or navigating life's obstacles.
As election fatigue occurs due to the overwhelming amount of information on the news, Instagram accounts dedicated to memes, and satirical Twitter personalities that poke at the nuances of politics have grown in popularity by the day.
As my friends and I share and tag each other in funny memes on Instagram and seeing what my Twitter friends share daily has not only been necessary— it's a creative and light-hearted approach to the rugged nature and reality of the U.S.
On the off chance that you're reading this, you're probably counting down to the last hour, minute, and second until we have a clear answer as to who the next President of the United States will be.
Here are some of the funniest political memes I've seen thus far on my timeline.
Who can really keep up anymore?
What do all these numbers mean? I’m so confused.— @BidenThoughts (@@BidenThoughts)1604454681.0
Well, life isn't fair.
In all honesty, this sums up a majority of the year.
I'll let you decide what to think about this.
Ah, the glory of warped time.
It wouldn't surprise me.
Without a doubt.
At least we don't just settle for anything.
She was fair enough to give you an option.
- What we need to know about the election as BIPOC in America ... ›
- Are young Black people the answer for Trump's victory? - Indy100 ... ›
- Celebrity first time election voters - Indy100 Conversations ›
- All the types voters in the upcoming election - Indy100 Conversations ›
- voting - Indy100 Conversations ›
- The funniest 2020 election memes - Indy100 Conversations ›