In an upcoming episode of Obama and Bruce Springsteen's Spotify podcast "Renegades: Born in the USA," the former president of the United States gets candid on his views of manhood, while revealing conversations he's had with his daughters, Sasha and Malia, about toxic masculinity.
It's evident there is immense amount of toxic culture formulating within society. Thanks to social media, that bracket only seems to widen, therefore permeating society even more. Barack Obama isn't holding back on what he thinks of that culture, specifically surrounding toxic masculinity.
- Kamala Harris: Who is Thurgood Marshall and why did the vice ... ›
- How old are Millennials and Gen Z generations? - Indy100 ... ›
- As we celebrate Women's History Month, we remember the ... ›
- Michelle Obama weighs in on Megan Markle interview - Indy100 ... ›
- Barack Obama punched a classmate in the face when called a racial ... ›