Meghan Markle is not feeding into bullying rumors, accuses royal family of 'perpetuating falsehoods'
On Wednesday, a new clip from the CBS interview was released, and in it Markle (who is expecting baby No. 2 with Harry) is seen commenting on the amount of criticism her and Harry faced from the media, as well Buckingham Palace.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have had their fair share of scrutiny since stepping away from the British royal family. Then again, the couple faced scrutiny long before that. Days ahead of her upcoming CBS interview with Oprah Winfrey, the Duchess of Sussex is accusing the royal family of "perpetuating falsehoods" about her and husband, Prince Harry.
- Prince Harry: I sought counselling after 20 years of not thinking ... ›
- Meghan Markle: Periods Affect Potential | Time ›
- Meghan Markle On Her Biracial Identity - Actress Meghan Markle ... ›
- Meghan Markle News, Megxit, Archie and Archewell updates | Daily ... ›
- Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex | PEOPLE.com ›