With schools closed, here's my experience trying to teach my four-year-old at home
Mum of two, bar manager, lover of wine. And tequila.
I've only completed one half term of homeschooling because my little boy, who turned four last July, only started school in September. I was not prepared; possibly because I am naive, or wasn't paying attention. Another possibility is because the government repeatedly informed parents that schools would stay open.
Anyway, here's what I've learnt so far…
- Parents are opting to home school their children because of COVID ... ›
- Why Homeschooling Is Popular During the Pandemic - The Atlantic ›
- 101 free resources for home-schooling during COVID-19 ›
- Covid-19: The challenges of home-schooling - BBC News ›
- 6 Tips For Homeschooling During Coronavirus: Life Kit : NPR ›
- What Is Homeschooling? A Guide for Parents and Students | Parents ›