Don't be a poison in the form of human: A poem about the harm we can cause one another through our behavior
What are you expected to do with these behaviors?
We all grew up with the concept that poison means whatever we consume can cause us harm.
Our belief was right.
Poison is whatever is harmful to you, generally.
It could also mean what you could be harmful to those around you, such as pride, selfishness, rudeness, toxic behaviors, low self-esteem, and ill manners.
The list is endless.
Can it cause you, or those around you, physical, mental, emotional harm?
READ: A poem about expecting perfection from imperfection
A poem about expecting perfection from imperfection conversations.indy100.com
We're in a world where people expect perfection from their own imperfections.
Then it is a poison.
And, what does it do?
What are you expected to do with anything poisonous?
Yes, your guess is as good as mine.
You do away with it.
Don't be a poison in the form of a human.
Have you got something to say about this subject? Submit a post here and start the conversation.
- How to Deal With Toxic People: 17 Tips ›
- 7 Types of Toxic People and How to Spot Them ›
- 8 Things the Most Toxic People in Your Life Have in Common ... ›
- Toxic People: How to Recognize and Avoid Them | Psychology Today ›
- 10 Toxic People You Should Avoid At All Costs ›
- Toxic People: 12 Things They Do and How to Deal with Them - Hey ... ›