Upon release of the docuseries, Woody Allen's publishing house Skyhorse Publishing, threatened a copyright infringement lawsuit against HBO
For those seeking something new to watch, look no further than the new HBO docuseries, Allen v. Farrow.. The explosive four-part docuseries, which aired Sunday, closely examines the 1992 custody battle between director Woody Allen and actress Mia Farrow, also delving into sexual abuse allegations that Allen molested his adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow when she was 7-years-old.
- Dylan Farrow details alleged abuse by Woody Allen - CNN ›
- 10 Undeniable Facts About the Woody Allen Sexual-Abuse ... ›
- Op-Ed: Dylan Farrow: Why has the #MeToo revolution spared ... ›
- Woody Allen, Mia Farrow, Soon-Yi Previn, Dylan Farrow: A Timeline ... ›
- An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow - The New York Times ›