No one can change their childhoods. We are who we are.
Every year and after Easter, our little bunny finds himself back on the couch, utterly exhausted, with the same compulsive problem - having hidden all the eggs from the children.
Every year, dear old Sigmund Freud tries to help bunny get to the bottom of his neurosis. His file has even begun to bulge with all the notes from bunny's troubling concerns.
- An emotionally smothered and abandoned child are the same ... ›
- relationship-therapy - Indy100 Conversations ›
- Self-awareness: The greatest gift we can give one another - Indy100 ... ›
- We asked a relationship expert our burning questions about love ... ›
- relationship-knowledge - Indy100 Conversations ›